There are other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Categories of personal data. The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are: Identifying data.
Preservation of personal data. The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- SendinBlue SendinBlue, a simplified joint stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Paris Mercantile Registry under number 498 019 298, with registered office at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008, Paris (France).
You will find more information at: https://es.sendinblue.com
SendinBlue treats the data in order to offer solutions for the sending of emails, transactional SMS and from the Owner to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
Web navegation. When browsing www.omshanti.cat, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google Analytics. The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data. You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated. As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Revocability. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.