2-8 Septiembre 2014
Venue: Omshanti Granollers (Barcelona, Spain)
Loving the Mother is a transformational workshop designed to set you on a journey falling madly in love with yourself and the world around you. Using the nine chakras of creation as your guiding light, you will acquire tools to support mothers in the gentle birth of a child, or anyone birthing a new self, a new idea or a new life.
In 2014 we will be focusing even more on hypnosis and self-hypnosis as tools for personal growth, as well as to helping women heal their fears by eradicating them at their roots and re-creating empowering memories
- Each day you will learn about the Nine Chakras of Creation and how they apply to you, your clients, your life, your career and your womb
- Life-time loving connection with remarkable women from all over the world
- Tools to redefine your life’s purpose
- Self-care- self-love – Learn how to care for yourself so you may be truly present for another
- Align your chakras through Dance,Sound & Song, breath & bodywork,
- Learn advanced Midwifery and Doula protocols
- Through ritual and ceremony, explore the depths of being a woman
- You will deepen you knowledge of the womb with two amazing midwives
- You will learn advanced hypnotherapy techniques to see and eradicate the obstacles in yours and your client’s lives
- You will acquire a very useful skill called womb massage so you can teach it to others
- You will be shown scar healing massage to prevent adhesion from any scars, this comes with a lot of emotional healing too and you will be able to show others how to do it to themselves
- You will have a chance at your own private consultation with counselor Gloria to find out your purpose
- You will acquire proven techniques for successful communication with people might not agree with you in the working world.
- You will be shown an effective minute-by-minute breathing technique to center and manage life/labor one-minute at the time
- You will be embraced in ceremonies and rituals to deepen your understanding of your femininity
- We will share co-counseling as a key instrument for effective and peaceful communication
- You will master rebozo techniques of ancient Mexican midwives
- To obtain your postpartum doula certificate you will be taught an approved breastfeeding class, calming techniques and the language of babies.
Included in the price we are looking to offer the following
- Shared standard accommodation (if you like single accommodation or you like to bring your partner let us know and we’ll tell you what we can do for you)
- Depending on the location we will offer breakfast and lunch everyday and some dinners, especially in Bali we like to give you the freedom to explore the surroundings and all it offers
- The use of the pool
- The entire workshop including the postpartum certification
- An updated LTM booklet with many articles and resources
- Some personalized gift to remind you of this journey
This workshop Does Not Include:
- Airfare from country of origin to the final workshop location
- Transportation to and from airport. There are trains, buses and taxis available. We cannot coordinate this due to the different arrival of guests from different countries. We can however help with organizing individual or group transportation
- Excursions, snorkeling, massage or sacred Balinese Temples, or important museums and/or monuments and power places in each location
- Tips to staff strongly recommended
* Tent (8 spots) 799 € | Early Bird Price until May 1st!
* Shared Room (20 spots) 899 € | Early Bird Price until May 1st!
* Rural Hostal - Shared Rooms (6 spots) 1.049 €
* Rural Hostal - Double bed with private bathroom (2 rooms / 4 spots) 1.249 €